The Immokalee Foundation
As a donor submitting personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to our processing and use of Personal Information for the purposes stated below.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us via one of the email addresses identified on our website or when you otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event. We also collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, over the phone, by mailing in a gift, or transferring stock or funds. The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by The Immokalee Foundation. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations, or share or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information, please our executive director Noemi Perez at Noemi.Perez@immokaleefoundation.org.