Frequently Asked Questions
- What requirements do students have to meet in order to be eligible for a TIF scholarship?Applicants are selected based on their demonstrated need, formal essay responses, and interviews with the selection committee.
- What is the application process for a TIF scholarship?Seniors fill out application forms in the early spring. A selection committee reviews the applications and essay responses. Students may also be asked to participate in interviews with the committee.
- Are there opportunities for supporters to endow scholarships?Absolutely. If you’re interested in learning more about endowing a scholarship, please contact us at (239) 430-9122.
- TIF offers ten college scholarships.
- TIF distributes ten vocational scholarships.
- Scholarships range from financial assistance up to $1,000 a semester to full four-year tuition scholarships.